Eye Movement Emergence™
With Neurocise® & EME™…
We create the response space.
We Open & Close it & Shift it with…
TimePoints – EyePoints – NeuroPoints
We are Accessing Un-conscious Processes – Using:
- Eye Accessing, Eye Position & Location
- Eye Movement & Eye Scanning
- Eye Movement Emergence™ & Patterning
This is usually done outside conscious awareness – implicitly – communicating other-than-consciously with the client to do certain things.
Our elicitation & work with EyePoints reflects the (innate) Response Space. New EyePoints & NeuroPoints Emerge & Engage Neural Code/ing constantly & consistently. Responses are exhibited making shifts in specific neurostructures.
Copyright 2020-2021 – Elvis Lester, All rights reserved in all media internationally.
Eye Movement Emergence & Reemergence & Guided Expression™
EyePoint Emergence – EyePointing™: Adaptive Eye Movement – Emergence of Desired EyePoints
This process works as a result of Adaptive Retargeting of Gaze – Moving & Orienting towards Desired State Outcomes (DSO) & Desired Responses. We are doing this with DN-Ai – Design Neuro-Associative Inquiry – leading to the development of a well-formed outcome (DSO).
Eye Movements emerge giving indicators of what the person is doing & experiencing.
- How are they responding & processing?
- What are they engaging & expressing via sensory channels?
- Whether that is V-A-K-etc. (Visual-Auditory-Kinesthetics, etc.)
- How quickly they’re engaging/accessing & responding to stimuli or event-happenings
- How they are engaging & accessing past-present-future information or material
- How much of a delay or pause in response do they show or express (can show/express)?
- How are they weighing the variables such as in…?
- Evaluating or Assigning of Meaning, Value or Significance
- Comparing & Contrasting representations or features of representations
- Decision Making as to what cues & drives behavior & their very responses
We also want to determine whether you or your clients are…
- Accessing PRIOR ERRORS or making CORRECTions in response that are required
- Playing or replaying events or experiences, memories or representations
- Adding/EDITING Responses that fit the situation now
- Conducting Threat Assessment & taking required action to adapt & adjust
- Selecting what to Orient to in the Visual Field & body field
- Choosing what they attend to or focus upon in their surroundings
- Monitoring & Modulating Dwell time or duration of response
- Attenuating Salience or Valence of the representation
- Specifically addressing internal details & distinctions such as somatic/affective arousal/multi-sensory experience, etc.
- Addressing critical aspects of the experience (i.e. breathing, Submodalities, Supramodalities, etc.)
- Determining how other people may have been involved
- Extending the state(s) into the future & determining outcomes…
- Viewing & Doing Future scenarios that may or may not play out
AND there’s More to the Story…
Copyright 2020 – 2021 – Elvis Lester, All rights reserved in all media internationally.