Change & Trance
The ChangeMastery™ Training Program is designed for participants who have no prior knowledge of or experience in coaching, changework or hypnotic interventions (trancework). The programs emphasize the elicitation & utilization of trance & various altered states & ways to utilize these states in focused treatment & interventions for optimal functioning. The programs also allow for the development of knowledge & experience in working with the essential patterns of hypnotic elicitation, evocation, indirection & utilization of resources with a “solution-focus” & the development of specific technics for change. Through didactic presentations & practical & pertinent demonstrations & direct experience participants are provided multiple opportunities for supervised practice & experience personally the effectiveness of Neurocise® , NLP, trance & other related models for the enhancement of change.
Here is a listing of the topics & issues we will be approaching in the IMMERSION:
- Trauma, Abuse, PTSD & STS (Secondary Traumatic Stress)
- Stress & ASD (Acute Stress Disorder), Anxiety & Depression
- Compulsion, Addiction & Habit-Forming
- Identity Level Issues & Self-Evaluation & Relations
- Dissociation, Somatization, State Management & Other “Specific Issues”
At the same time, we approach these issues, I will be working with you regarding the “Inside Nature of Change Mastery” & emphasize the elicitation & utilization of change & trance in various ways in focused treatment & interventions for maximal & optimal functioning. We will also be playing with your “inside game” & your mindset, your states, your beliefs about change, your unconscious competencies & how you see & perceive yourself & your roles as a “Changeworker” or “Tranceworker”.
Of course, we will do so by applying the models & techniques of NLP, Hypnosis & Neurocise® as a Systematic Approach to Change, discussing specific cases you may introduce & answer such questions as:
- How do I use the information I am receiving & why?
- What do I look at & when with whom& how much?
- What is it that I do use & how do I use it?
- How do I know what to focus on & leverage for change?
- Simply put… How to Do What & When, With Whom & How Much!
AND You will be thoroughly introduced to what I often find myself doing, Conversational Change & Trance™ techniques that will enable you to apply this systematic approach to “change & trance” in your “discussions” & conversations with clients.
MORE TO COME SOON!!!
Copyright 2020-2023 – Elvis Lester, All rights reserved in all media internationally.